Dos And Don’ts While Bursting Crackers
1. Always purchase fireworks from a licensed manufacturer or seller.
2. Always read the instructions and follow all the safety precautions with regards to the use of fireworks.
3. Always burst crackers in open spaces like a playground and open fields.
4. Always stand at an arm’s length away from the crackers while lighting it.
5. Always discard the used fireworks in a bucket of water.
6. Always wear thick clothes while bursting crackers.
7. Always wear footwear while lighting the fireworks.
8. Always light only one cracker at a time.
9. Always while lighting the aerial fireworks take precaution that it doesn’t point towards open windows or parked vehicles.
10. Always avoid lighting aerial crackers in an area surrounded by huts.
11. Always use the Sparklers for igniting the fire crackers.
12. Always store crackers away from sources of fire or ignition; also keep them away from the reach of children.
1. Never experiment with crackers or don’t attempt to prepare your own-made fireworks at home.
2. Never ignite fireworks while holding them.
3. Never keep your face close to the cracker while trying to light it.
4. Never approach immediately to the misfired fireworks and also Don’t tamper with the misfired fireworks
5. Never let children burst crackers alone. An adult should keep an eye on them constantly.
6. Never carry fireworks in the pocket.
7. Never wear loosely hanging clothes; secure all clothes properly.
8. Never throw or point fireworks at other people.
9. Never place the firecrackers near-by any burning material like the burning candles as well divas.
10. Never burst crackers inside the house or near fire source. Avoid bursting crackers in narrow lanes and congested places.
11. Never use matches and lighters for bursting crackers for Diwali as they have open flames that can be dangerous.
12. Never play with fire and never throw the crackers or fireworks into open fire.
BE SAFE AND LET OTHERS BE SAFE!