Unconventional And Unique Things To Do In Monsoon in Bihar
The monsoon season has finally arrived, many love the earthy smell associated with rain, some might not like the season altogether, and some are just here for it, but in order to get the best out of everything no matter what your preferences are, you need to do something out of your regular routine because experiencing life is what we all are here for.
- Monsoon must remind you of something, be it the earthy smell after rain, smoking hot tea, or those sizzling pakoras. Whether you like to be at home or outside being in the rain, here is a list of things you must do to make the whole experience interesting.
- Make paper boats, relive your childhood memories, when you used to make paper boats with your friends and splash water on each other.
- Go for a long a drive, just get on the road and drive away, take a day off, and just go where your heart takes you, see the whole area be covered with grey clouds of monsoon.
- Go for a hike, and unearth the beauty of nature, even if you prefer to be at home just go out there, pack a hot drink if you can, the forest gets a lot more greenery and more beautiful, and unleash the adventurous person in you.
- Rain Dance, ask a few of your to come too, dance all your worries away in the rain, go crazy a little bit, remember when you were a kid and asked your parents to let you be in the rain? You don’t need one anymore, jump, splash, dance! The moment is all yours.
- Stay in, be cozy, many extroverts might frown upon this, but it is worth a try, get cozy in the sheets either with someone you love or play soft music, prepare a hot drink, and snuggle in those fluffy sheets.